My virgin blog

This will be short and to the point. This is my first blog and I ain't got a clue what to write. I'm in work today and just trying to survive until seven tonight when I will be hitting the Lake District Trail.
One of the many so called benefits of shift work is that you miss the Easter crowds who traditionally traipse around Keswick with their 3.4 children and half a dozen dogs! (don't get me started). Oh and the Berghaus brigade who even in the middle of summer feel the need to be kitted out in the lasted gear: gaiters and all,  just for a stroll around the Market Square.
These are all rants for another day though so stay tuned in. I'll leave you with a photo of Keswick landing stages in the Lakes.

2 comments:

  1. I do love a good rant. I'm so glad you decided to do a blog. You go to some beautiful places and it'll be so nice to share your experiences with the world. Plus your photos are always ace! :) xxx

    I need to crack on with mine. As you can see it's still "Under Construction" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. as we say it work it's "work in progress" ;)

    Keswick Jazz Festival over the past weekend, now that that would have been a rant if I had been there and there is the Christians gathering coming up as well, that takes ranting on to another ballpark!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Balmacara and Skye

 WE had a mixed week of weather but on the whole we managed to stay dry. The only wet day was our second day when Sal stayed in the cottage ...