A Walk in Nidderdale

I like Nidderdale but somehow it doesn't feel like the Yorkshire Dales to me and I can't really put my finger on what it is. Maybe it's the lack of limestone which is such a feature of most of The Dales or maybe it's the fact that it is quite densely populated plus the houses seem to be more town-like and lack the character.......

.......I started this blog over two years ago and lost interest. Maybe it was Nidderdale or maybe I had just tired of the whole blogging experience.  Anyhow I came back to write another blog so thought it would be rude not to finish and publish this one! Enjoy the photos. :)






 


 



 


 

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Balmacara and Skye

 WE had a mixed week of weather but on the whole we managed to stay dry. The only wet day was our second day when Sal stayed in the cottage ...