The Golden Hour in Ogden Water Wood


A frustrating day spent waiting in for Scottish Power to come and install me a new smart meter. When they did finally turn up, the fitter said that he couldn't do it because my flaming meter box was too old and made of metal. He informed me that the National Grid would have to fit me a new "plastic" box and then he would return to change that new box for another new box!! I've just left them to sort it out between themselves as I have better things to be getting on with. If I get one then I get one. If I don't then I don't. Simple as that.

I wanted to get out and go for a walk but didn't have many hours of daylight left. This didn't give me many options so I plumped for a quick drive up to Ogden Water Country Park to see what the autumn colours looked like...

...and they didn't disappoint!!
Woodland Path

Woodland Path


Woodland Walk

Autumn Colours

Autumn Colours

Reach for the sky

Reach for the sky

Golden Carpet

Fir Tree

Country Park Woods

Bridleway to Top Withens

Fir tree colours

Woodland Entrance

Bridleway to Top Withens

Autumn Colours

No comments:

Post a Comment

Balmacara and Skye

 WE had a mixed week of weather but on the whole we managed to stay dry. The only wet day was our second day when Sal stayed in the cottage ...