The Golden Hour down Borrowdale.

A few photos taken after a day of rain. I took a gamble and drove down Borrowdale, over Honister Pass to Buttermere but the lake was choppy and the light non-existent . On my way back I stopped off at Seatoller and, as luck would have it, the sun broke through.

I had a walk in Johnny Wood to Longthwaite and back and was treated to some gorgeous light plus a chorus of cuckoo calls. I counted two for sure but there could have been three. The rainy day was soon forgotten and I am now only left with memories of a great hour connecting with nature.

Rosthwaite Fell

Borrowdale

Rosthwaite Fell

Borrowdale Valley

Johnny Wood from Seatoller

Seatoller
 
Johnny Wood

Johnny Wood

Johnny Wood

Johnny Wood

Johnny Wood

No comments:

Post a Comment

Balmacara and Skye

 WE had a mixed week of weather but on the whole we managed to stay dry. The only wet day was our second day when Sal stayed in the cottage ...