Borrowdale

A few photos I took on one of my regular walks down Borrowdale. Parked at Rosthwaite and then following the Cumbria Way towards Grange. I stopped at the old quarries which is about half way to Grange village and retraced my steps.

Considering Borrowdale was so busy, I saw very few people on this walk. It was the first time I had been down Borrowdale since the lockdown restrictions were eased, and it sure felt good!

Cumbria Way, Rosthwaite

Stepping Stones, River Derwent

River Derwent

River Derwent

River Derwent

High Hows Wood

High Hows Wood

High Hows Wood

High Hows Wood


Moss on tree

High Hows Wood

Slate Quarry Remains

Slate Quarry Remains

Borrowdale

Blossom Tree

High Hows Wood

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Balmacara and Skye

 WE had a mixed week of weather but on the whole we managed to stay dry. The only wet day was our second day when Sal stayed in the cottage ...