Sunday, 21 August 2011

Getting close to nature

I was looking through the photographs I have taken during the last few months and realised I had there were numerous close-up shots of wild flowers. In the past I have always lent towards landscape photography. Maybe it's because I'm more confident these days so I'm subconsciously seeing and photographing subjects that I never saw before.
I thought I'd blog a page of then as otherwise they would be in danger of not seeing the light of day. Remember beauty is all around us if only we take the time to look. For the people who take the time to look ), even though they are are so-called weeds), I hope you enjoy them.
    
























A journey of two halves.

It was one of those all too frequent occasions when the weather forecast had a big wad of thick cloud and rain hanging over Cumbria whilst ...