Getting close to nature

I was looking through the photographs I have taken during the last few months and realised I had there were numerous close-up shots of wild flowers. In the past I have always lent towards landscape photography. Maybe it's because I'm more confident these days so I'm subconsciously seeing and photographing subjects that I never saw before.
I thought I'd blog a page of then as otherwise they would be in danger of not seeing the light of day. Remember beauty is all around us if only we take the time to look. For the people who take the time to look ), even though they are are so-called weeds), I hope you enjoy them.
    
























2 comments:

  1. There are some beauties there, Norm. I love your landscape pictures, when I first found you on Flickr that was pretty much what you always used to post. Your nature shots are equally as beautiful though and I love your more random stuff too :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. well who introduced me to "random" :)

    ReplyDelete

Balmacara and Skye

 WE had a mixed week of weather but on the whole we managed to stay dry. The only wet day was our second day when Sal stayed in the cottage ...