Fewston Reservoir.

Wow, this seems so long ago now but I think it was only just after the New Year when I went. I've done a blog, not because I have anything interesting to say, but just to show how beautiful this walk can be in the right sort of weather.

When you drive past in the car it looks a pretty drab, boring walk but there are lots of little inlets and wooded areas and places of interest which are hidden from view. I only did about half of the circuit due to a "senior" moment. I had changed my watch that day and the one I had on hadn't been adjusted when the clocks were changed, Consequently when I though it was three and about to start getting dark, it was only two so I would have had time to do it all. That's my excuse anyway.

Nothing much more to add really. Enjoy the photos.

Fewston Woods

Fewston Reservoir

Reflections

Reflections

Fewston Woodland

Sticky buds

Fewston Reservoir

Fewston Reservoir

Fewston Reservoir

Inlet

Washburn Valley

Washburn Valley

Fewston Reservoir

Robin

Fewston Reservoir

Fewston Reservoir

Fewston Reservoir

Lightening Strike

Reservoir path


Fewston Reservoir

Fewston Reservoir

No comments:

Post a Comment

Balmacara and Skye

 WE had a mixed week of weather but on the whole we managed to stay dry. The only wet day was our second day when Sal stayed in the cottage ...