Homeward Bound

Time to head back down again. As usual I first went down Glen Nevis and for my endeavour, got a very nice cloud clearance,especially at the head of the glen.

I also stopped on the edge of Rannoch Moor and took a couple of photos looking back towards The Three Sisters of Glencoe. Unfortunately I had to make do with roadside compositions as the ground was very wet and I only had trainers on. 

This was my last visit until I go up to Gairloch with Sal in September. I would have liked it to have been a bit longer and maybe include a visit to The Isle Of Skye but the following week I was due to start my course of radiotherapy. Hopefully the after effects of my treatment won't affect that trip.

The highlight of my break was, without doubt my first introduction to Glen Orchy and I can't wait to go back there.

Low cloud, Glen Nevis

Low cloud, Glen Nevis

Low cloud, Glen Nevis

River Nevis

Lagangarbh, Glen Nevis

Alltnafeadh, Glen Nevis

River Nevis

River Nevis

River Nevis

Woodland Path


Glen Coe

Glen Coe


No comments:

Post a Comment

Balmacara and Skye

 WE had a mixed week of weather but on the whole we managed to stay dry. The only wet day was our second day when Sal stayed in the cottage ...