An addition to the family.


I recently acquired a refurbished Panasonic Lumix GF1 with a 20mm and 14-42mm lenses. It seemed too good a chance to miss and hopefully I have a buyer lined up for my DMC-LX3. It is what is known as a Four Thirds system and is as light as a feather even with the lens attached. I'm posting some shots which I took over the last few weeks. The only things that have been adjusted are the usual levels. I'm quite impressed.


Skiddaw under cloud

 
Derwentwater


Falls of Falloch


Upper Wharfedale


Malham Cove



Malham Cove



Climbers, Malham Cove


Malham Cove



Beck, Malham Cove



SYM Mio



York Minster



York Minster



Builders lift, York Minster



Stonegate, York



Nidderdale from above Pateley Bridge

4 comments:

  1. Hi Norm,
    If you took those shots with the LX3. Why part with it. I would be very pleased to have took those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry I didn't make it clear Alan, these shots were taken with the GF1 and not the LX3

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a canny little camera. Nice piccies :)

    ReplyDelete

Balmacara and Skye

 WE had a mixed week of weather but on the whole we managed to stay dry. The only wet day was our second day when Sal stayed in the cottage ...